East City offers residents access to the most beautiful parts of Peterborough with trendy shops and restuarants all within walking distance.
Each of the 33 Suites at 175 Hunter Street is thoughtfully designed for maximum comfort.
The TVM Group has been a premier property manager and developer in Peterborough for over a decade.
Carefree Luxury Living in East City
175 Hunter Street is the 3rd Phase of the TVM Group’s master planned re-development of St. Joseph’s Hospital in East City, Peterborough. Construction is now complete and we have several suites ready for immediate occupancy. 175 Hunter Street East features 33 unique suites ranging in size from 823 sq.ft. to over 1500 sq.ft in 1, 2 and 3 bedroom configurations.
The luxury rental suites at 175 Hunter Street offer a lucky few a refined, care-free lifestyle with all the conveniences and charm of East City. Residents will enjoy luxury finishes and convenient living without the concerns and costs of ownership. 175 Hunter Street offers residents an opportunity to be the first to enjoy this purpose built luxury rental building. Expertly managed by The TVM Group, those living at 175 Hunter Street will benefit from industry leading property management services.
Residents looking for long-term tenure are afforded peace of mind with available 1, 2 or 3 year lease terms.
Each Suite at 175 Hunter Street Features:
• High efficiency gas furnace in each suite
• Heat included in rental rate
• LED back lit mirrors
• Independent AC unit for each suite
• Digital Ecobee© energy saving thermostat
• Electric fireplace
• High quality kitchen cabinetry
• 9 + foot ceilings
• Oversized Marvin© brand windows
• High security keysets
• Stone counters with backsplashes
• Fully tiled bathrooms
• Fibre optic cable to each suite
• Secure building
• Stainless steel appliances
• Washer/dryer in each suite
• Condo-quality finishes
• 1, 2 & 3 bedroom suites
• Storage lockers in basement
• State of the art life safety systems
• Accessible suites available
• Large suite layouts
• Energy efficient design
• Character building
• TVM service
175 Hunter Street
175 Hunter Street